Thread: DP - when we ride

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Really really good. Nice edit. A little rap is good for you Stevland.

Jack's part was my personal favorite in this one, Jeremy Wray gap. Cookie started it off right, fast as fuck. Stevland hit some shit that only he sees. Schnavolda's new style is really sick, part seemed a little shorter than the rest. Falling's tre flip line in Hawaii must've taken a few tries and some quick fingers. Dead Red's hardflip gap was a good find. Slamooh's line at 2nd & Navy was typical precise Slamooh. Tno's kf fs k-grind line was awesome. Midnight's pole jam deserves a mention for sure. Lots more stuff I could mention, but I've already typed a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Schnavolda's new style is really sick, part seemed a little shorter than the rest.
    thanks man. all parts are 16 bars long, a full verse of the song. they should all be the same length. maybe my part seems shorter because the clips are aggressively cut (if that makes sense) and all rather short in themselves. it goes like tak tak tak tak.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Falling's tre flip line in Hawaii must've taken a few tries and some quick fingers.
    i nearly got crazy over that line, you are totally right, it took a while
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST