Thread: Dharma Inc. ~ GWA ~ Swimming Lessons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It was a pretty chill vid. It's noticeable that you don't skate pools regularly. I don't either, specifically because it's really difficult to do specific tricks for me. Anywho.. I like the lip angles for grinds and slides but maybe an in-pool angle would be better for lines and certain airs.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

Seeing the Light GreatWhiteAfro's Avatar

I thought about that, but wasn't sure, all the pool/bowl vids I watched on YouTube were from the deck, so I wasn't sure what angles or if being in the pool filming would look right. I wasn't sure either what tricks were too over the top , I knew the grinds and lip slides were not, but was the 360 and teh 540 too much?

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated.

Pool videos are next to impossible to look right
    it's ironic that I skate pools so much more than anything else but in this game hardly ever. At least the scale of that pool isn't completely out of wack. I'd just work on getting some of your stuff cleaner for video pleasure purposes, if not just have fun.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Pool videos are next to impossible to look right
    it's ironic that I skate pools so much more than anything else but in this game hardly ever. At least the scale of that pool isn't completely out of wack. I'd just work on getting some of your stuff cleaner for video pleasure purposes, if not just have fun.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Seeing the Light GreatWhiteAfro's Avatar

Thanks for the feedback SG, and I know I had a couple clips that could been cleaner. I will work on that for the next one.