Thread: 1954: NEVER IN HD....(working)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

epic movie intros.

head: fakie inward, crystal plaza line, nollie bs 50-50, sw flip hurricane, wallie gap front shuv (killing my clips haha), no comply bonk of the ditch rail, fakie flip crooks through the kinks--so sick, moonwalk-haha, holy gap kf bs tail!, sick roof gap, and sweet ender too.

demz: wallie iceplant, gap sw bs tail gap 270, 3flip over the stairs--I tried that and never even came close. 3flip backtail gap out line, 3flip nosetap, yellow windbreaker, gap fs nosegrind gap out (ungrindable?!) These crazy-ass lines are savage.., 3flip nose, halfcab feeble fakie, everything on the janky barrier was nuts--that thing is impossible to skate.

anders: nollie 360, noseslide sw 5-0 fs flip, 5-0 gap fs flip, nollie bs bigspin, feeble fs 180 transfer, flushing line, gap bs flip sw 50-50, bs overcrooks nollie tre transfer, CAP line with the kf bs tail 270 flip, and nice ramp on the killer hardflip.

south: mesmerizing line-tech; nollie flip bs tail biggie, varial heel 5-0 shuv line--sw gap fs tail 270 was dopeness. wallie back tail 270 flip, high kf fs crooks bs 180, wallie gap lateshuv, sw shuv feeble to crooks 180 out, nollie noseslide crooks 180 then halfcab feeble wallie late 180 was absolutely insane--one of my favorite clips in the vid. back tail 180 fakie manny blunt, sw fs tail to bs tail bs heel, gap front shuv crooks, wallie fs tail sw crooks fakie manny shuv--thats the type of stuff that melts brains. cab hurricane, tunnel line, sw bigspin overcrooks, primo landing, bs flip nosegrind transfer to skinny--crazy.

anchs: so completely and totally awesome. well deserved last part with epic gaps and the patented anchors charm--the longlense stuff looks amazing. 50-50 fs 180 transfer, nollie tailwalk that huge set, front blunt kf fakie, bs grab to the bus stop, line down the triple set--sw mute was sick. handplant in a line, sw fs tail to lipslide around the bend--another one of my favorite clips. steep bs smith, bs lip 270 shuv, and bringing in the manny tech with the bs flip fakie nose manny sw crooks flip to manny. All the heavy stuff at the end rules--the bs heel looked earth-shattering.

The random Clayfighter reference scores extra points as usual--great job to all involved.
    Last edited by heshfield; 08-03-2010 at 02:27 PM.