Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
With diapers, baby clothes, and all this other stuff being added to my list of purchases soon, I just don't have 30 extra dollars to spend on a skate video.

Skateboarding has never been about monetary support, lots of awesome local videos are made on less. Skateboarding will always prevail, it's very adaptable.

If it got to the point where no one bought skate videos anymore (which it seems to be going that way). Companies will find a way to make money off of them again...

I heard Reynolds mention something about not wanting to put skate videos on the internet like every other company. That's cool and all, except they seem to want a profit off of this, in which case you're more likely to make money putting it on the internet for free and making money off of ads and individual user visits to the website it's on or downloaded from.

I've bought videos in the past, mostly on VHS back in the day, but that's just because there wasn't internet.

I may sound selfish... that's my opinion though and I really believe downloading videos on the DL is not going to harm Skateboarding. Shit... it might even help it.
QFT
And congrats on the kid