Thread: triple penetration - generation DP - full length

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I came on my underwear every time I see this video...

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

love you knex
    i love dp too
    <3

Medicine.

tno - I think that you've always been one of the best filmers in skate. No one films like you and I don't even know if they could. Shows up on the kf tail, the board fills the screen and the ramp matches the level of fish eye distortion and perfectly bookends the flip and captures your pan. It's cool. and your parks are amazing and stuff. Awesome. I hope you actually read the forums.

midnight - it's a love affair. sw hard front nose pop over onto a skinny landing at the edge of a ten story building and that's you're first trick. Dude. Tech wizardry. Plus, the perfect little footplant on the slide, not a janky leg wobble, just a sweet, clean little tap. Ridiculous, man.

Stevland
    without you DP does not exist. Big Papi. Feeble tre flip, love how you edge the board up onto the vertical lip, back lip front lip, I swear I've never seen that trick, looked so good. You're epic line starting with the tech manny line and ending with the monster kf. edit so good. You're edits have both precision and a sensitive touch when it comes to pairing tricks within the context of the song. I swear to god, Emerica needs to pay you to edit.

Falling - race car sw kf bs tail, sweet ass couch bonk, and what maybe the most underrated clip . . .nollie flip hurrican 270 out was just crazy, locked in, whipped it around, pretty fucking good man. clean ass filming too, really easy to tell what tricks you're doing.

Schnavolda - holy shit, 6:34, the tre flip in heavy traffic, barely missing the pole, barely clearing the gap, almost hitting two or three different pedestrians and then riding into the street BETWEEN TWO MOVING CARS! that is the clip. the trick. I literally had to see it 5 times so I could pause it at the right moment so I could tell what the hell happened.

Skhate88 - Really, you're part is fucktackular, and your ender ender under the concrete bridge, wherever the hell that is, is just completely raw. Put the children to bed, and let the filth commence.

Cookie - you worked that ditch top to bottom, seemed to fit with the music so damn well. Cabflip noseblunt on the red kinked rail at Danny's was disgusting. fs bs that crazy ass grass gap. Cookie smoked that grass.

Inward - I don't know how to tell you this, but it appears that you rip. I've checked with the local authorities and they confirm several key eyewitness accounts of you destroying public property. Apparantly ripping can be considered a crime. Consider your self warned.

Sharkboy - You're first trick is just crazy. Switch wall smash to fakie tail kf on that insane skinny landing. I mean. Jesus. That trick is just crazy. Permshark. A shark with a Perm and a mustache.

Enders. All of them.

DP
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."