Thread: Megamyth

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

um sweet jesus

supa dude i love the feel of your part, this is definately your best vid of s3 by far, and that banger......you sneaky fucker that and i cant stop listening to your song lol
    DRFA i have no idea how you can make darkslides and underflips look good but you just did, never disappointing
    hesh your style is soooo good, everything you do looks dope and i love that youre the dude with the kinda different style to keep shit interesting
    lurk WHY IS YOUR PART SO SHORRRRTTTTTT WAAAAHHHH it ripped shit up crazy creative spots great cams, only problem is i need MORE
    Friends..........South
    omg 54 full!!
    Knex, dude, you pranced all over this shit, I honestly went "holy fuck" at least 10 times, you just find the craziest stuff and skate it to hell
    Horse, you have the best eye for gaps in the game, half of these i haven't seen in any other video before, and you leap over them like a pro
    robley, all your skating looks SO GOOD, so stylish, and that banger? give me your weed, your magical ass weed. seriously its not that cold in canada just put on a parka and drop it off at my doorstep. bring a spear for the polar bears and the bigfoots walking around
    bullet............won the game
    maaayyyyyybbbbeeee the whole series
    seriously
    all bangers
    ive seen that like........once before. MAYBE.........actually now that i think about that no i havent seen it before
    EVER
    see good things happen when bullet has the banger. AMAZING THINGS like this video

Robley this is better edited than most real full lengths, I dont have anything to give you but if i did i would

worth the wait........but not gonna lie im a little disappointed there was no turtle fucking in this one, guess i should take it outta my sig now
    Last edited by PyR0MaNiAc225; 10-07-2010 at 06:00 AM.
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.