Thread: Megamyth

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

intro/titles/overall edit were straight professional with a great selection of music
    supa - made tech look beautiful. back smith bigflip out was sick, fakie tre to skinny, skinny hardflip skinny, tons of great doubles, my only gripe was that a lot of art gallery clips made me feel like this was kind of last minute but ender killed
    drfa - surprised how great that was. gap to 5050 at 6:59 was omg. bs 360 heel (so stylee), nollie tre tail and the epic grab 5050
    hesh - filming was 100% perfect throughout with all the clean style to match. 5050 hubba to stair gap, kf tail the deathbox, front blunt fs flip out, sw 5-0 180 nosegrind, back lip kf, front smith kf
    lurk - a lot i liked, but one too many half-sideways landings, and some questionable filming (when you went through the ledge) front lip and kf back lip the bank! 5050 to skinny bank and wallie skinny manny
    friends was dope, no titles. skelli's front tail to blunt, blackhawks art gallery line, clay bs blunt to noseblunt, stev blunt kf to fakie, southy
    54!
    knex - god-like. opener, wallride boneless, fingerflip to broken wall, halfcab tuckknee! ender dropped my jaw
    i always look forward to horse, so big and raw. 5050 ledge to boardslide rail, acid drop to map, pop shuv to balcony, tre overcrook 180, 270 back noseblunt,
    robley - sabbath takes the cake, incredible filming and easily the best (most stylish) smiths and feebles out there, flat noseblunt, wow wallride 5050, hippy jump the channel, street stepup tre, ender
    bullet - this was what i hope for for a curtains part. kf nosegrind ug! hella sketchy style fakie 270 lip, awesome blunt kf to fakie, greenman 5050 no comply, ender was perfect

i left out a lot in this review and it still took me an hour plus to write

Totally lived up to all my expectations. everyone needs a little more psychonaut in their lives.
    Last edited by mamba12; 10-07-2010 at 11:47 AM.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.