Thread: Megamyth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

About time..

Intro was great. A bit wierd but thats the Pyscho style I guess..

Supafly... unskateable back tail, flip fakie. double grinds of course. awesome. That feeble in the old factory looked ridiculous... that "noseblunt" across the sidewalk thing. ive been wanting to do one of those, now i won't seem original. oh well. haha. who hippy jumps a gap?

DRFA... noseblunt stall..i like that gap over the ledge to handrail. nice idea. DIY nosegrind transfer was well done. awh that parkade grab was awesome. ender was dope too

Hesh... Dammnn kickflip tail that low in a pool? crazy ledge lines. smith flip out. oh shit, nose over to blunt sanitarium. great part.

Hard At Lurk... crazy filming.. downstairs lipslide was neat kickflip nose to bank at ghetto spot.. drehoble fakie on the barrier was awesome

Knexzor... Right off the start, that bricklynn line was goood. firecracker grind? haha. ooh, hurricane to bank. Holyy Shit, judo tail could not have been better. perfect.

Horsehead... Fuck, you used a gap I was going to use. dammit. Sign drop in was great. FUCK, you did another one of my gaps, it was a nice pop shuv though.. WHAT THE.. stop lurking my reel. wallie late shuv was sick... i got a wallie bs nosegrab..you win. ooh, back tail flip fakie in the pool. stop sign slide was sick, id like to see someone do that outside.

Robley.. Im sorry my friends clip was too late. i forget things. nice wallie tail line. crazy gap at university.. did you clip? i think you did..noseblunt from hell. supafly i'm sorry i questioned your hippy jump gap..iguess its a pyshco thing. awesome none the less. Biiig tre up..great part robley.

Bullet... Somehow I knew you would be getting ender..starting line was sick. loong ungrindable nosegrind.. and the sideways footplant. holy shit pole ride madness.. what..greensuit trick..wow, ender...

truly felt like a real full length. great job everyone

i want to genuinely and sincerely thank everyone for watching and enjoying this. it took a long time to come together, but come together it did. i'm proud that all of us old dudes could manage to put in work like this on something we've been into for so long. i'm sad it was lacking a part, but life is life and hopefully we'll see something from him again soon.

skatevid, i did NOT clip that ledge, and we're going to duel over the insinuation.

there's some CAP clips in the friends' section, but in the team parts i did manage to let one CAP clip slide. first person to find it doesn't win anything.

again, thank you everyone.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

You so clipped

Great edit, intros, logos Rob.

Everyone's part killed, Horse's was my fav.

Thank you Psychonaut for making me want to fake-skate.

I don't know how to start this... there started

the production was brilliant, I mean it felt like I was watching a real skate video
    The edit was epicly beautiful. Well done sir
    the filming and skating was, as expected, off the charts.

You really took fakeskateboarding to a whole other level, skating and production wise
    I got like 3 of his parts on my phone right now that I watch on a regular basis before playing for inspiration. - TheBullet

XBL
    TheDietTea

I'll sum this up the best I can..
    Quality editing, Quality Skating, Quality Filming and Quality Spots.
    A Production so powerful it crashed The Linux OS A few times, was worth it.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Skatevid2 View Post
    You so clipped
    Yes he did

i did not, you bastards.

gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

haha, I didn't think you clipped either. But when I first saw this picture I thought "hey, I don't remember that backtail in his part". Just playin.

I'm gonna do a full review in a bit. Thanks everyone for the love, and another big thanks to Robley for putting it together so masterfully.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by robley View Post
    i did not, you bastards.
    sick spot for a bs tail, you got mad pop

Nice comment to calm down : Thanks for having me in the friends section
    Last edited by Slamooh; 10-08-2010 at 07:26 AM.

I'm not even being Biased, this is my favourite skate3 full. There have been many good ones, and some might argue that this is to long, but those people are stupid because how can you have to much awesome? hey? HOW? Not counting myself, but everyone else in my opinion put out there best fake skate parts yet.

I feel like you all have your own unique style. Like if I saw a clip from you in a montage I'd be able to tell it was you right away. And you all have different parts of you style that I can't get enough of. Supa's raw tech, DFRA filming, unique tricks and spot setups, and Hesh's long lens angles and ability to do everything so clean yet still so raw, Lurks agressive tricks and cameras to go with it, Knex's insane creativity mixed with difficulty, Horseheads amazing eye for gaps, and Robley's ability to make everything look just a little bit more stylish then everyone else

If i wanted to, I could list off almost every clip because I could see the attention to detail that went into each one. But I'm going to limit myself to my top 7 favourite clips in each part (in no particular order).

Supafly:
    -2:00 - wallride 5-0, wallride out. Or a giant slappy, whatever you wanna call it.
    -kickflip backtail 540 shuv out to the street
    -3:15, front feeble on that ledge. Love how it made the revert sound
    -kickflip nose-powerslide in the parkade-dont know how you pulled that off
    -3:57 tailslide to fakie. I have a clip at the mirrored version of that spot and it's SO hard to hit up. I loved the filming of the second angle
    -hippy jump the gap by the art gallery
    -line ending in the halfcab nose slide to bonk out. SO Stylish

DFRA:
    -backlip lave shuv out over the couch. So much style
    -sanatorium line, that quick little switch nose was great
    -6:15, big ollie then big ollie over the rail. LOVED the filming
    -6:58 ollie from the other side to 5050 that huge rail. Spot envy
    -crailgrab transfer to fakie. The filming of this too was near perfection.
    -the ghetto spot setup with the the little stair set after the slanted ledge. awesome idea
    -lats two clips were amazing. LOVED THEM! specially the parkade bank to grab grind.

Heshield:
    -5050 down and across to ollie out the bottom of the double set
    -kickflip tailslide over the deathbox, so low and perfect
    -front blunt kickflip out threadin the needle, awesome spot
    -line ending in the switch 50 to crook. Hesh getting tech
    -NOLLIE NOSEBLUNT THE HUBBA, everything about this clip gives me pleasure. Filming, the way you turn into it and get out of it. I think this was my favourite clip in the entire video
    -halfcab flip feeble on the red bar to pop back over into the bank.
    -ender was so so sick

HardatLurk:
    -shuv drop in to 180 nosegrind. So sick, great spot.
    -lipslide and kickflip back lip down that ungrindable bank. amazing idea. looked great
    -13:43, loooong nosegrind. how did you lock in on that so good? loved it
    -wallie up to manual down by DIY
    -14:13 kickflip noseslide up the side of the bank to pop back in. HOly shit
    -wallie 360 to the street. so stylish
    -both clips on the pipe in the ditch. specially the 5-0 nosegrab

Friends:
    -you're all winners but a few that really stood out
    -tno's halfcab nose 270 out over the rail
    -clay's blunt to bluntslide at ghetto spot
    -stevlands kickflip off the roof to the super skinny bank. I tried that gap once and could not do it. well done

Knexzor:
    -kickflp backsmith the hardside of that rail. NO!#%@$ It's to much!!!! loved it.
    -kickflp back tail the forklift?? WHAT?
    -fingerflip onto the top of that wall. so crazy
    -powerslide down the huge wall@#?%@?
    -that nosegrind to tail bonk out on the blue rail. Such a rad way to start off a line
    -cab heel manual to crook. This just isn't fair anymore
    -your ender, could not have been better

Horsehead:
    -huge ollie onto that sign thingy, rad
    -out of the full pipe to the top of the fence. looked so legit
    -21:05 kickflip to the small ledge to huge ollie onto the other skinny. HOW?
    -270 noseblunt, runner up for my favourite clip in the video behind Hesh's nollie noseblunt. You did this so fluid and locked into good. Second angle was filmed perfectly.
    -hurricane kickflip out. took me a few watches to realize how sick that was
    -fence bash!
    -frontboard the stop sign! So rad

Robley (you get top 9 clips, sorry):
    -halfcab feeble on the redbar, call me crazy but that was my favourite trick you did on that bar, which is now unskateable because you tore it a new asshole
    -line with the wallie backtail!! so stylish, then the kickflip backsmith after sealed the deal
    -25:19 hardflip!? i could not be more jealous of that spot find. Sooo sick
    -25:47, that powerslide on top the ledge. beaut!
    -gap to wallride up to grind. love how you went past the fire hydrant
    -GIANT feeble. So fast, but looked so real. Like something you'd see tommy sandoval do or something. style for miles
    -hippy jump the gap. Seen this gap a million times in videos, never thought to hit it like that. genius
    -giant 3flip up from the street to the ledge. wow
    -ender was some sick shit.

Thanks again Robley for making this and letting me be apart of it and giving me very underserved enders.

And thanks everyone else for watching and commenting.