Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Skate?
    Fluck it.
    We can get sobby in threads..
    Through my learning of editing videos and a bit of graphic design
    I'll be producing a commercial for an internet phone company "Audeo"
    Probably long way away Audeo is really just beta but sick thing to be apart of.

I can pretty safely say I will be playing skate for a long time with these being the only other options in the foreseeable future. (skatehead and demz found the links)

tony hawk streaks of lights behind you, ramped slowmo reality, inifinite lateflips, snowboarding? (LMMFAO @ them getting the first music credit wrong. its JAKE one not jack you retards)

shaun white streaks of light in front of you, WENDYS, exploding into balls when you bail, "buying tricks", INFLUENCE!
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

XBL
    TheDietTea

So what you're settling for skate.3 mamba?
    I don't see why everyone sticks to skate 3 when they are so dedicated to precise measurement.. there are two other Skate. Games..
    No Beef just makes me laugh..
    I think everyone is just wanting a new installment so they look to point out little things that hardly matter when you are in fact enjoying your time in PC..
    I find it Hard to believe the city sucks with all of this production while the EA Community is slipping it's at a high for media.

Steam
    Monkadelic

well I've loved this game through its trials and tribulations since day one in the OG days...( since im not able to do it irl anymore due to injuries) but, there is something alot of the newer ppl don't realize...... that EA is going to spend their investments and time with Madden, NBA, and MBL ( and maybe even FIFA) period..its a hard fact of life, but those are the money makers.... their subsidiaries are secondary; which unfortunately is a bracket that we fall into. (even tho skateboarding is the fastest growing sport in the world bar none and a proven fact)

a LOT of pro skaters support this and even play constantly for teams ( joey B aka buck-one on the couch and has since day one also still puts out quality) most ppl here or anywhere else don't appreciate what ppl do for this game... ( making solos, video mags, websites other than this, etc) and that is sad tbh........... you should praise everything that is done for this " dying" series ( and yes it is dying even tho more ppl are coming out ) and most of these pros in the series isn't about the money at all its bout getting their name out at all.) josh friedburg even tweeted once saying he thought my 411's were from the devs of the game, but that is besides the point I'm trying to get across......

it is up to all of us to pull together as a full fledged community ( all sites included) to make that happen ( sadly never will, but still needed to be said)

and as far as skateboarding itself goes... we are still yet only at the beginning.... and it stokes the shit out of me when i see a new film coming out saying holy god that was huge or how he do that to get me pumped for the next irl or the S3 remake or something similar someone next to all of us is spending their time putting out. because everything done now irl wasnt possible in the early mid 90s period............and i grew up in the 80s skateboarding.

XBL
    TheDietTea

What do you think influences that Monk?
    Do you think it's some of the skaters drive to be competitive that makes them produce quality and unique videos?
    or is it just the 2010 mindset?
    or is it something else?
    I think it might be the competitive drive..
    but some people get stuff twisted with competition and become intellectual idiots that diss on everyone it seems.. and saying that not just noticed in the ea community
    but when I'm just out at a local park doing my thing 9-13 year olds will rad on me for skating different.. now I tend to skate tennis courts but thats beside the point.

Stopped Pushing Mongo

Even if it has to take 3 years for S4, I really hope for one.
    Something like an OGĀ², a new revolution in skateboarding games.
    Could be done... I hope.

im the best at the game so i believe my opinion is teh highest...

THIS GAME IS AWESOME BUT MAN DO WE NEED SOME NEW DEVS/TECHNOLOGY!
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH