Thread: BULLET - solo number three

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

still can't really grasp we're on the same team. you kind of felt like my childhood hero for a while in s2 (yes I admit it) and this kind of thing just resurrected that feeling
    one of the hardest things I came to accept was that the s2 feeling of rawness almost went totally lost in s3. now you brought it back
    mayhem.

(this post felt a little gay, but I'm a little gay for bullet)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

hey bullet that was really good like everybody else said above.filming,track,lines and tricks were fucked.
    but damn i hate this whole fishermans pant/slip on fad,i fuckin hate it.i also don't like the gestures in middle of trick thing it kinda looks gay.

whoa, pretty overwhelmed with the response to this. This might be the most reply's i've ever gotten for one of my solo's (well here anyways, I think I got like 4 comments at EA). 1 million thanks. Although I will say most of your comments are totally exaggerated, but extremely flattering non the less

signguy, that picture is ridiculous

Jack, psyched you noticed that I did the crailgrab animation to get into that cab blunt. Didn't think anyone would pick up on that

Skelli, I only recently started getting into wallies, but you were one of the pioneers of them back in skate2. So thanks for the inspiration

Knezxor, you're my skate3 hero, so we're even (although I did always love your skate2 stuff. I recently watched your part in the infinite full, and forgot how insane that was). Your last solo and your collab with schav are two of my favourite skate3 videos to date.

Manolo, I hear what your saying about the pants and gestures. This was the first video where I started wearing the tight rolled up pants. At this point I was trying everything to make the game feel fresh again. Surprisingly it worked. And I only used one gesture, but was psyched on it. To me it looked like he was pushing into that revert ya know? But to each his own. Thanks for commenting.

to everyone else, thanks again for the comments. This game ain't dead yet.

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

if i wanted to point out, what left my jaws drop, then i'd have to write an assey on each and every trick you did in this one. beginning with the flucking fingerskillz you must possess to the awesome wildness you have on filming the incredible stuff you did there. edit and lovely annoying music rounds up this epic piece of fakeskatejoy. had do watch it at least 10 times until i believed most of the stuff i've seen.
    10 thumbs up on this one <3
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

i don't know that a strange combination of trick but well........like the line a 2:15 with the tailslide cab over (with a second angle)would have been a better ender imo.
    all the tranny tricks were fuckin dope too.marrafas stuff and that no comply noseblunt shove..sick.

reason I didn't use that clip you're talking about as my ender was because it was in the 2nd round of the ripcup competition. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt-CtKNMFao ) But I agree, and it definitely was harder to do then the ender. I was so psyched on that clip I put it in this even though it was already used, but thought it would be anticlimactic as an ender seeing as tons of people had seen the clip already.

glad you liked the tranny stuff. Coming from you (one of the best at transition in this game) it means a lot.

and falling, thanks for the comment

that was pretty dope bullet, your skater's hair turning into a shaved head under the water made me laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck