Thread: NoFuture Full length| 49 Bombs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm gonna go out on a limb and agree with Lance on this. Kapnn and TCB fuckin killed, but they need to pull back just wee bit. Fixing the obvious camera errors would be a good place to start - clipping ground and skater polygons is just sloppy. Other than that, I wouldn't change anything in their parts. Thanks for having fun and making something different (albeit similar to Perm-style). There is room for many different styles in the fakeskate community, and I appreciate those who push the boundaries.

Solid graphics, questionable skating in parts, mad entertaining. Good work.

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

I'd have to agree with BladderBoy, Lance and JpDiddle, this video needs better camera work and it would be up there in the realm of videos I can watch over and over again. But Phil did have the best part and seemed to control his camera the best. I expect to see more good videos from you guys. Peg you definately stepped things up as an editor. I've definately become a fan of this team of varied styles. Cheers.

^Get psyched to be here.^

i thought the intro was nifty enough and i liked everyones intro clips but some of the filming and skating was very inconsistent. kappn had my least favorite part because of how wild his camera work was most of the time i couldnt tell what was going on and it hurt my eyes quite a bit. not to mention the weird editing glitches that seemed to be in everyones parts. phill had the best part as it was the most consistent filming and skating wise minus a few clips here in there.
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

very fun watch, at first i didn't like it but different styles are cool and everyones part was pretty solid. some weird editing quirks but were not professionals so its gunna happen. intros reminded me of megamyth.