Thread: Favourite/Hardest tricks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's your favourite trick you've landed (according to yourself)? cant say i know...i suppose any trick during a heated session where evryone is like "OOOHHHH"

Hardest trick?

Last trick you learnt? fs half cab down stuff. i did it off a 6 stair ledge loading dock. actual trick? sketchy nollie fs gazelle spin

Favourite trick that you got consistent? i dont have shit consistent

Trick you wish you could do? ghetto-bird, FUCKING WALLRIDES. i can only wallride to fakie going parallel with the wall. i wanna just be able to ride along and do one... aaaand plus a couple of spots around my house:

kick flip my local gap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N762gWoA-dY..this is a video of someone else doing it..the gap is bigger irl, trust me.

drop in off a church roof: its like 6 feet off the ground and the spot is so janky. you have to not trip up on the gutter(not too much of a problem) and make it over a foot gap surrounded by a metal fence.. and when/if you do land, you have to watch out for the brick corner of a building like 10 feet away...

Favorite trick: I think my favourite trick has got to be the fingerflip on flat. Not the heelflip rotation like Rodney does but a kickflip rotation. It's just such an awsome feeling to pop the board up while flipping it with your fingers.

Hardest trick: The hardest trick I've ever done would have to be the fingerflip again. I was skating the school yard with my friends, and while they were jumping down the stairs I went to a little flat area next by them and started doing my fingerflips. All of a sudden I wanted to try a double, and I just kept trying and trying after I noticed that it was somewhat possible. I finally got it and the vision of the board spinning from my fingers way faster than it normally looked was just too awsome.

Last trick I learned: I cant really remember the last one I learned... No wait! I can remember. Hah it's a fingerflip, again. I was messin around at the parking lot by myself and I did a bs revert to a tailstop, grabbed the nose and did like a half cab fingerflip (heelflip rotation this time) back to goofy stance.

Favorite trick that I can do: It has to be the 360 Boneless where I, in the middle of the boneless, spin the board an extra 180 degrees with my hand. Last trick in this short vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZAasyAZlfg

Trick I wish I had: Switch Impossibles. I've been trying it alot but never had that little extra height to land it with both feet proper on the board.
    Last edited by Cerebus_; 01-26-2011 at 07:35 AM.
    LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

Manuals B3

favourite trick: boneless varial. or beanplants (even though i was drunk and sprained my ankle doing em..)

hardest trick: for now... Nollie, being honest i'm still not happy doing them, they just don't feel right.. , either that or tricking out of a manual

Last trick i learnt: being honest i learnt pop shuvs, heelflips, kickflips and nollie shuv's at the same time. i don't really have them dialed yet, i've managed to do them all off a high ledge, and out of a manny.

Fav consistant trick: Ollie, theres never been a time when i skated and didn't do one..

Trick i wish i could do: Skate pools... i live in south london, the few pools here are rectangular and have no form of transition. or impossibles..

actually right now i just wish i could skate more. the days when i'm not being a social carer, it's always raining..
    Last edited by adda89ldn; 01-26-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Favourite Trick: Big ollies, on anything feels good. Big fs180's and a good clean kickflip, can never get bored of popping em big.

Hardest Trick: 360 flips, that trick is stupid! i can pop and spin it all nice and stuff, just cant get my feet on it! oh and fs flips. sexy but hard!

Wish Trick: impossibles, that trick can batter your shins! haha. looks so good though. and i'd love to be able to bluntslide. OH and pop-shuvs, i know its a basic 'first learnt trick' but i actually cant do them! i can sometimes, but i just wanna be able to pop a big shuv-it.

Last Learnt Trick: Fakie Fs Bigspins
    Live fast, Skate Faster...

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Favorite trick: Hardflip
    Hardest trick: Nollie Bigspin Heel
    Last trick I learned: I actually learned nollie bigspin heels on this pyramid today lol
    Favorite trick that I can do: Fs Flip
    Trick I wish I had: Mainly switch kickflip variations... I can do switch heels and shuv variations and stuff, but i can't switch or nollie flip to save my life lolll

For some reason, right when I started to skate (eons ago) I could do hardflips right away, even though I had no idea what a hardflip was. But after I learned kickflips (which honestly took me a long, long time) I couldn't do hardflips anymore.

Heelflips, .got those much better than kickflips even.

probably my hardest trick landed was carving almost all the way around the top of a 12 foot deep bowl in a secret backwoods location. It took me probably a week to figure out how to pump the snake run that led up to and when I finally carved I felt like such a badass.

flatland. varial heel flip. I've only landed one in my entire life.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."