Thread: Skateboarding question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    Why would it though? If you legitimately like something, it shouldn't matter what other people think. Honestly, I think you're just trying to get a feel for what the other dudes here think and go along with what's popular. Do what NOLAN likes, what NOLAN thinks is fun.
    I'm looking for OPINIONS. Pros and Cons. Like...Freestyle boards are hard to find or...Longboarding gear is expensive. So I know what I'm actually looking at. It's like picking a different board, some people might like flatter boards or a smaller board. Getting people's opinions is always nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    Who fucking cares? Do what YOU want. Besides, you just posted on Facebook recently "I don't get how this is cool" and it was a video of a guy longboarding. One minute you like something, the next you're abandoning it. Same with -core music that you used to love, and now hate, but I'm sure you secretly still love.
    And then I posted a video of guys longboarding differently, there's different kinds of longboarding apparently. I wasn't aware of it until I watched a bunch of videos. There's that retarded throwing your board down a stair set and jumping on it, there's insane fucking hillbombing and there's the old Z-Boys kind of skating with carves and shit. And there's really no -core bands I listen to anymore. Maybe 2 or 3. I just grew out of it. I don't get how that's so hard to understand.
    Last edited by nolan1053; 01-25-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    GT: ZigZaggerr