Thread: Tiver's flick it cup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

first one is the carvatron park
    just that i get it right...i got two minutes to destroy carvatron....
    just the bowl-ish area or the stuff around it as well? i mean the small stairs and banks and stuff.
    can we use session markers?
    judging on who had the most entertaining 2 minutes? the hardest tricks? realism? my personal flavour? best flow?
    whats counts more? a 2 min bowl line or 20 tries for a landed but super hard double grind for example?

just a few questions that came to my mind...
    !!!

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

If i got the video right, its the whole carverton park.
    But your right with your questions. I think it was on who gets the best two minutes of trickcraze, and since we're all halfways decent realistic fakeskaters, realism should be taken into account.
    My question on top of gizzler's is who is judging the whole thing, all of us, which would mean there is only one person skating 2 minutes and the rest is on his cam seeing what he does. or are the judges and its a 2 minute with 4 people at the same time... please olli enlighten us

Is the Contest just PC or PC+DLC for the next spots????
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

all right lots of questions.
    but I try to explain:
    actually your style doesn't matter but if you make hippy flips, I guess you'll get a bad rating. It's about impression, you'll get a good rating when you impress others by doing things they like, mostly realistic stuff thats right. you can skate everywhere in the park doesn't matter if you only use the stairs or the bowl or the manny pads.
    Yes you can use session markers and bails are also allowed but it interrupts the flow of the line, and the 2 minutes are about lines and not trying one single trick. therefore you'll have the best trick after the 2 mins.
    one skater makes his 2 min stuff and everyone is watching him, then he'll do his best trick (without time limit but with only 3 tries) and then everyone rates his run by sending me a message with a number between 1-10.
    And yes we'll have PC+DLC in the following spots but we can thange that if someone might be disadventaged.

ok saunders you're in cause we found another one and we'll make the lucky loser system so we get enough skaters for the next round. hope you'll be there on saturday or sunday (already added you on ps3)

first round's results + new park in the video
    lance failed cause he lost the game of S.K.A.T.E.

Is there a chance to come to the session and watch it go down live without participating or voting? Or will the sesh be stacked with participants?
    LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

if you're on at the right time, I can invite you without participating.