Thread: 1954 Black and Yellow Full

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hot dawg work caters in a brunch for us today i get an hour long lunch grab a plate full of bacon french toast eggs cinnamon roll and shit some OJ and i sit at my desk like wtf am i gonna do for an hour and aweeeeeeeeshhhhhiiiiiittt

k ill be back in like 30 min well 35min cuz im sure ill need a smoke after this feast and the bfast

edit:

BUUUURRRPPP

k

demz love you tracks and tricks....hmmm halloween demz 2011 in Tricks and Tracks hahaha
    demz is beast the vid intro is his part love it typical demz every landing is so you

anders is a wild ride as always 270's to grinds everywhere and the ender bruised my jaw when it hit my desk

southie well everyone knows that the lines are just unreal and every trick and hit is the chain

Anchors is the fucking Gorilla Beast of skate so hard hitting and unique and not boring start to finish

Skatehead well deserved closer seeing the game through your eyes i couldn't believe the spots were the spots you fly all over the map

oh and anchors and southie both showed uber youngies how a man blunts the arched curbs at slappys
    Last edited by jpdidde13; 02-28-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!