Thread: 1954 Black and Yellow Full

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Whenever 54 releases a full, I feel all is right in the skate world. Oozing with style and attitude--pure entertainment without any bullshit.

Demz; part before the intro is a great way to mix things up and as always your beats go perfectly with your skating. Blunt transfer fakie the guardrail, 180 sw crooks the electrical box, 2nd Navy line with the sw 270 noseblunt fakie, 50-50 front board, smith lipslide.

Anders; Im liking the mellowed 'ander-cams'--they allow for the subtleties in your skating to really show through. sw nose slide shuv, bs noseblunt gap out, back smith gap big flip, nollie front foot flip crooks, upstream noseslide back 270, fakie tre tailslide back to fakie, 5-0 bombdrop, 270 double tailslide fs flip, gap up nosegrind kf, fs 180 nosegrind sw fs heel, sw front shuv noseslide, ender.

South; putting aside the Black Ops to bring that clean tech, signature style like always. bs 180 fakie manny to blunt, wallie back tail bs flip, hawaii line, sw varial heel noseslide 270, 3flip lip, wallie blunt bigspin, line with the cab noseslide up the set and the sw shuv crooks flip out, kf fs feeble hurricane, cab heel feeble to sw overcrooks 180 out, nollie front foot flip noseslide, bs noseblunt shuv manny front shuv.

Anchors; Great atmosphere and rawness. The ferociousness of the skating and those power-landings are reminiscent of some of my favorite real-life video parts. Opening line, nollie heel, lipslide smith and noseslide shuv, cruntslide, gap bs heel, fence fast plant, ungrindable front shuv crooks, front blunt shuv around the curve, lipslide around the bend to manny heelflip, huge fs 3, fs 180 footplant bombdrop, manny noseslide 270, thread-the-needle KF, ender.

Skatehead; really well-earned last part. Incredible mix of skating and song choice--been stuck in my head all day. sw ollie over the rail, line with the 3 flip over to back tail, gap flip back tail into the bank, fakie varial flip line, sw fs noseblunt KF around the curve ledge at slappys--is that spot dead yet? now it is..gap nollie tre, nollie heel bs wallride to 50-50, gap ollie to skinny, low bride gap sw bs flip, noseslide gap nollie flip, switch ledge line, bs wallride tailtap on the pipe, gap flip bs crooks shuv, stepup bs flip, ender fs wallie gap bs 360--simply amazing.

Thank you guys for keeping on and doing what you do..always inspirational.

my nigga anders is a muthafucking MONSTER, havent seen my boy in a quick minute but after watching this i already no wat it is, (my favorite s3 part to date......)