View Poll Results: Do you give a fuck?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Napes

12 50.00%
  • Yapes

12 50.00%

Thread: Do you give a fuck about the New World Order/Illuminati?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    There are so many concerns and theories for "the end"

A new spread virus "A New Plague" some believe could be formed by altered versions of small pox disclosed if it's still out there, in the wrong hands..
    its already in the wrong hands bro; its called the CDC: they have already stated in the past they had weaponized versions of Small pox , Bubonic, and Ebola viruses.............. where do you think that whole global scare from swine flu came from? because obviously the SARS incident in china wasn't global enough for them.

these ppl secretly have stuff that will make you shit blood out of every pore in you body...but also have the cure for everything at the same time ( but its not profitable through big pharma) but do you think they are actually going to disclose that info? because frankly small pox is the only reason we were successful at invading the US from the native Americans period.

hope everyone has their n95 masks at hand ; because its not gonna be a nuke that kills us all; its going to be some microscopic piece of shit that makes everyone shit their guts out through their noses

2012 coming up tickets to survival is 1 billion euros..... you in?

XBL
    TheDietTea

I don't know that I could prosper somewhere else, if there were no gravity.. it would get old.. how long to clean up floating blood if people commit suicide
    I don't know where I'm going with it.. or where the world is going but all I know is I'm damn happy.. and if it ends that way so be it.