Thread: CNBStv - Duce - Solo - Making a name for ourselves (Incl unseen parks!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Besides the one Hawaiian clip, I really liked how you kept the PC and CAP footage separate. That's probably more of a personal thing, but I think it helps the part flow when you aren't jumping back and forth between the two. Tricks were on point, keep doing what you're doing. Back lip bigspin fakie manny stood out. I'd love to skate some of those unreleased parks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duce NLS View Post
    Briden, that's cool, thank you, ill work on it for future vids, just diff styles but I think you're right so will give it a shot.
    Yeah, mess around with the AFC and find something you like, but don't feel obligated to change your filming style. I don't personally think anyone should change doing what they like to please others (unless they're new to or just horrible at filming). Finding your personal preferences is one of the best parts about video-making. IE: you'll never see me film an OWL line because that style doesn't appeal to me, even though there's a large part of the community that sticks to it. Everyone has different tastes, can't please 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Blazing a Trail

Sorry Marco what's up with my style?

N Briden, tried it on a couple clips, works well with some stuff not so well with others, ill work it in as I go. Much appreciated.

Few more parks in the works and will be on in about 18 hours if anyone fancies a CNBS cup shred.

Peace

Blazing a Trail

Oh and Briden just hit up my GT, ill take you on tour.

Peace