Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
Proof isn't a matter of persuasion, it's irrefutible evidence that something did or didn't happen. Like so much 9/11 "proof," this is even more crap. I honestly don't get how pepole's thoughts are influenced by it. I'm not going to say anyone is stupid here... But there's such a massive disconenct between what's trying to be proven and what's being presented that I'm honestly baffled what else would cause you to think any differently.
Not said but implied.. What you've said makes me see stupidity as an opinion, unless you're just being nice..
but lets just say it is Text book defined, I am stupid.. I can accept that.. I won't leave what I know with books and media though
I've always thought outside of the box.. theories or not you have to admit things are questionable about that day and placing yourself in a state of denial
because there is no proof is just not thinking.. I'd love to see some of the people who say it is impossible that it's a conspiracy to explain how it could be one
just for the fun of it.. I bet they could explain it better than the conpiracists themselves.