Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

Soo happy with how this full turned out
    Roc...excellant fluckin job bro

Pumped to have Shaydee on the team. Really chill dude and his part was dope as hell
    I thought monkey wasn't coming back...glad he popped in and threw an awesome part into the vid
    Me...banger is single handedly the best trick I have done in any of the games...
    Wallride suction, runway, slamming into the awning, the fence, the narrow landing...glad it's over

Friends...glad to have all of you a part of this full length
    The community for this game and the support we have recieved as a team is tremendous. Love to all <3

Gym - Loved the vibe of your part...slomo tweak over the massive stairset was sooooo sexy. Love everything you put out man
    Mambs...probably my favorite part from you yet. One of the best styles in the game
    Roccityroller destroyed. The rooftop line with the switch hardflip up the bank was brilliant. Edit, filming, part...team mvp

TK is the greatest part put out by this team yet. OG TT members tore every bowl to shreds. Embers was born to ride tranny in the skate franchise
    Such a raw, hardcore edit. No titles, no names, no bullshiz...just straight murder

Really bummed hook didn't show up for the party...we still have a recliner reserved for him though

Proud to be apart of this...proud to be on Threat/Hoodlum
    Well done boys
    Hoodlum: Threat

After a long day at work, it is truly a joy to come home and watch this in 42" of glory and surround sound.

intro set the perfect tone for the video. seriously get chills when i hear that first bell. i will never get tired of slowmo intros if they're done this well

shaydee. love the vibe of this part. great way to start the video. some long ass lines too. welcome to TT!

seamonkey. glad you were able to get in on this. some sick bigspin action and crazy doubles, especially the ender. hope the edit was to your liking.

seks. this part was so incredible. edit was great and you had so many fuckin bangers - just off the top of my head the awning line, 180 fingerflip off the garage door, double flip crooks, both those clips at the hotel, and you already know the ender was fucking bananas

friends. can't believe we got so many people to send us hammers. even people who haven't put out their own video in months (I'm looking at you magic ) jack, knex and skatehead stole the show for me

gym. so happy you could get a part for this. fulls weren't the same with out that white hoody style. your lines are incredible - i think you might have had more lines than single tricks. i like this.

me. maybe some day you'll all see the 5 minute monstrosity that was almost released on the unsuspecting public

roc. you killed so many fucking spots that i've never dreamed of trying. my fave part from you in a long ass time. fakie tre fakie tail stall, tuckknee to mega bank drop, tail shuv boardslide, WTF casperslide the exhaust shaft, murdering the dway qp (best footplant EVAR) ender was epic

TK. "fuck" was a pretty good way to sum this up. it's been said before, but the epic-ness of this was magnified by 1000 without the names. it doesn't fucking matter who did what, because EVERYBODY killed EVERY spot.

thanks to all the people who took the time to watch this beast, and thanks fluckit for all the love. and regarding this being the last - never say never
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

finally got a chance to sit quietly,spark on up,and view what was THE banginest shit i've seen since i got into this whole fakeskating scene.everybody had insane parts(gym and Roc being my personal favorites)and TK...fuck is right,just so goddamn good.you guys should be extemely proud,shit,i'm proud for ya.congrats on an epic video.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post
    spark on up
    You successfully viewed this video. You can consider yourself practically there.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter