Thread: Boxerman08's TF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    haha 30 minutes isn't long enough the size of the park was on purpose, I wanted to do like a small kind of training facility (or whatever you wanna call it) that included things I like to skate, more or less, the most. You have to get used to the mini because it's not just regular QPs put together, it's like a bunch of shit lol and I do agree the rails are so much fun for some reason, probably what I skate the most in my park haha and to be honest of the brick bank rail, I didn't really test it out much, so it could've/should've been tested out and all, but I got lazy towards the end my bad about that... but thanks a lot for the criticism dude, thats what I like!
    Definitely I am with you that 30m wasn't enough. Going to be playing it more cause it has some fun spots and the rails are a blast. Mini's are always a test if customed. Briden did a UG Brick Double Mini (he may have copypasta'd from someone else the basic setup, not sure) that I love and that thing was probably just as awkward as yours to make since it used multiple items for flat/trans. Finding the groove is just what I have to do there. I am sure with some time I'll be able to trick on it the way I want to.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

I'm so down ! How many, when and other details ? gdsgiugvfd

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    I'm so down ! How many, when and other details ? gdsgiugvfd
    sick! 2-5 clips, high res upload (if you can), no watermarks, anything realistic, lines, single clips, whatever it's up to you dude!

Blazing a Trail

I'm digging the custom banks and ledges!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    I'm digging the custom banks and ledges!
    thanks dude, glad you enjoyed it haha

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

message to people who want to be part of the video:
    DEADLINE FOR THE CLIPS IS MAY 31st! I'd want to start the edit as soon as possible. Remember, 2-5 clips (more than 5 doesn't matter, it's kind of just somewhat what I'm expecting or wtv and also, double angles can count as one clip, and you can send a separate clip for a little intro to your clips or whatever if you want lol), upload in high res (if you can, if not, standard res is fine), no watermark, realistic skating (I'm open with this so I don't really care lol).

Hopefully you guys are enjoying the park! Have fun, peace.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

last time I'm bumping this thread... deadline is pushed a little farther away because I'll be away for about a week so I won't be editing the video right away, so you can still send me clips if you're down to be part of the video. Send the clips by PM through youtube or here, and you can send me the links to your clips if you want or you can megaupload them to me. Thanks!