Thread: The Fluck.It Fuck Up

switchFooTexas

Default The Fluck.It Fuck Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=UdHozSlIZ8A

I didn't finish, i didn't care after Mack's part and the intro. Sorry adopted, but i really didn't try too hard on your part. Everything *****, and i'm sorry for the people i didn't get to film, but after watching the new SSS Attack trailer, i gave up hope even more.

Everyone look out for SSS Attack, it will be worth watching, unlike this one.

DjAdam you made me pisss myself with excitement for the video, and /facepalm at the same time.

anyways, enjoy this ****

Get Stoked

You can't slap Fluckit's name on something and not finish it... this is like the third time you've done this with videos dude. Not trying to offend you or anything, but seriously, you've got to follow through with stuff. ESPECIALLY if you're putting Fluckit's name on it.

soooooo pretty much you DIDNT finish the video but still put it up? dont let SSS intimidate you man, if they stop you from making a video then nobody would be making videos. Theyre editing is their own, you have your 3rd person. plus you were making a FLUCKIT video. SSS is just a skate. team. Its not like you trying to compete for team videos, this is a community vid, theirs is a team vid. No winner or loser in it, just two seperate videos
    Last edited by Anjo606; 11-28-2008 at 08:42 PM.

ya what anjo said

KushKrashBOOM

yea what sk8 said

............what they said

p.s: switch seriously, lets actually do this......besides i really worked hard on some clips so u better not have thrown them away
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Banned

Finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Stoked

Yeah dude, you have to quit bailing.

This isn't Fluckit's fuck up either, it's yours... I would really like to see this video get finished.

sk8rfry

I completely agree with what everyone said. I thought it would be a nice vid but you didn't even finish yo