Thread: This place isnt that different

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You need to keep in mind that the general traffic for any fake skate forum has drastically decreased, a great deal of the cool heads have left. What's left is basically the core community and the occasional lurker, which means a lot less views, comments and feedback.
    Besides that, it's essentially the same agenda as any other community; to gain acceptance you need to be active, friendly etc. A broad generalization perhaps, but those who have been active the most/longest are the ones receiving the most attention.

I kinda know who you are and I'm sad you feel that way about Fluckit. All I can say is that the fake skate community is slowly dying and there's not much anyone can do about it.

very true and i appreciate the feedback. i guess i gotta start from scratch being that its a new place for me. even though i recognize many names here im still treated like im new to the game. ive lurked here for a bit before signing up, (don't know why i didnt sign up) and it just sometimes seems like the same group of people just stay to their own croud and dont branch out to much to look at what else is out their.

appreciate the time to comment and read knex. i know we've prolly exchanged views before. thanks for the words

It's sad how dead it's all getting :/ In a few months it'll just be like 30 people and random trolls who deviated from ea.