Thread: Paseo (xbox 360)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Played it a bit this morning and I find the layout odd which gives me trouble on lines. However, the stairset in the 10th pic while I dislike the color of the rails is a fun little gap. The run up is odd angled so when you launch out it allows for some very realistic filming. Setting a free cam near the bottom creates some nice fake tripod shots for grinds and gapping it.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Fluckin' Hatchling

Looks sickky

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    Played it a bit this morning and I find the layout odd which gives me trouble on lines. However, the stairset in the 10th pic while I dislike the color of the rails is a fun little gap. The run up is odd angled so when you launch out it allows for some very realistic filming. Setting a free cam near the bottom creates some nice fake tripod shots for grinds and gapping it.
    Yeah i know what your sayin bout lines but i tried to set it up for like 2 objects a line, place is big and would take like 45 seconds from top to bottom in a full line through the park. But yeah i get it. Color of the rails... Just didnt want them all to be yellow. yellow and red look the best to me for those poles. On a side note ive been working on some new kinked rails that grind a lot better while still looking good. Thanks for the view/download/feedback