Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
Jerr Bear is right.

and i think i agree for different reasons. I see it as noone looks for spots anymore? they just go to a great CAP and spots are placed in front of them. It's easy. I mean look at it this way, this time in S2, we already had tons of spots in NSV named (handigap, darkness, etc). Freeskate sessions were more of "come check out this sweet spot i found" "I can't, i don't have a map".

But i CAP opens up the possibilities of what there is to skate, but it takes away from the search for something new to skate and trying to find creative ways to hit things.
Yeah i have to agree that...BUT not everyone. My passion in S3 is still trying to get on rooftops to see new stuff to skate...doesn't matter is it crappy roofgap or nice UG rail. It's all new...i'm always trying to get higher tops and higher...

BUT, creative is not just spots...maybe it killed manies creativity to film in Port Carverton. For me (and for many others), it gave chance to be even more creative. I wouldn't be playing S3 anymore without CAP. Creativity for me in S3 is creating new spots...not just that same flatbar over and over again. I was just testing my new park with Marco and we really figured out that theres always more and more different spots to create. Creativity is not just filming in Game map. In my opinion CAP gave more creativity into skate series. I'm not trying to shut down anyones opinion. Everyone has own opinion...i appreciate it.

Woah that took long to write that sh!t haha =D CAP <3