Thread: This place isnt that different

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

it's the timing more than anything else really.

I know I personally check out everyone's vids once, and if I liked what I saw I'd comment + subscribe, if I didn't, then I'd wait a while before watching another one of their videos.

it feels like there hasn't been a whole lot of great stuff coming out now, there's been a few exceptions, but not a whole lot of stuff that's not been done before, sometimes it feels like everyone's doing the same thing at the same time.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Quote Originally Posted by adda89ldn View Post
    it's the timing more than anything else really.

I know I personally check out everyone's vids once, and if I liked what I saw I'd comment + subscribe, if I didn't, then I'd wait a while before watching another one of their videos.

it feels like there hasn't been a whole lot of great stuff coming out now, there's been a few exceptions, but not a whole lot of stuff that's not been done before, sometimes it feels like everyone's doing the same thing at the same time.
    i get that feeling sometimes. i realize that any video that gets made has a level of care and effort put into it but i'd be lying if i didnt admit that alot of the time i get distracted and forget to leave feedback. for me it has always been about having fun and doing what I LIKE. if people like it and leave comments great. but if they dont thats fine as well. but i do it for me........ and your mum!