Thread: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ryan dunn tribute show on radio bam with a fucking great story about a boat....

http://megaupload.com/?d=P8EFOGRN
    "She had a fanny like a packet of cheddar and onion McCoys. 50p. High fat content. Stunk of coagulted cow-juice. Udder shudder. Chop an onion. Makes you cry. So did her snatch. Growled at me like a rapist's dog. My favourite crisps."

while it is sad when anyone, anywhere dies...

having a BAC double the limit and driving between 130 and 140mph on a dark rural highway definitely means you're going to die.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    Wouldn't do it today, but when I was 16-17 I had a turbo 1996 Subaru Legacy that I got up to around 125-130 in a 55 a few times. Was not drunk, was not dark, but still dangerous and stupid.

This is all so shitty, seeing Bam cry hit me somewhere weird, made me all emotional and disgusted... It was like watching I Am Sam with 1 man 1 jar in a picture in picture or something.
    I think the fastest I've ever hit was in the neighborhood of 160 or so, and I know I've been north of 100 on public highways more than anyone would call average. But, let's be pragmatic... Poor choices lead to poor outcomes. Driving that fast, in the dark, on a twisty road is dangerous regardless of your sobriety level. Not to say "he deserves to die," but that was the consequence to the poor choice in behavior.

And as far as that pile of Bam crying goes... I was hoping to witness that firsthand one day when I kicked him in the nuts for being such an abismal example of skateboarding.

As much as I enjoyed CKY and all it's offshoots in my younger years, and did some dumb things myself, those folks have chosen a certian lifestyle, and been very overrewaeded for it. An entire generation has had TV make that behavior seem acceptable by how accessable/common it is, and our society only stands to lose as a result. If there's one positive thing from this tragedy, maybe it'll be a wake up call to the Jackass crew and their fans that risky behavior carries real consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.