Thread: Venice Pits (A Pandora Creation) (Xbox 360|DLC)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You truly deserve to build for Pandora. Congratulations with that.

As for the park... sick as usual.

However the multicolored / shaded stair sets is way overused. I hate seeing it in every park. Its nice for 1 or 2 occasions, but I would hate for it to be in every single new park coming out these days.

You are incredibly creative with parks though. I skate everything from you and enjoy it.

Hahaha yeah I know I know But with custom stairs they look flat without the shading, I'mma try and find new way to do it, thanks for the feedbacks broseph, I had no idea you liked my parks dude!
    Last edited by Ohmidineffect; 06-29-2011 at 10:13 PM.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    Hahaha yeah I know I know But with custom stairs they look flat without the shading, I'mma try and find new way to do it, thanks for the feedbacks broseph, I had no idea you liked my parks dude!
    ah... i never thought about it that way. do what's best. May I make a request?

Request:
    a main room with lots of shit to hit (a double set with a rail would be sick), lots of flat / down ledges, and mini grass gaps...
    and then a smaller secret room, something you have to walk to, with flat bars.. custom benches.. and little gaps over movable objects.

..... just something to give you ideas. ^ A park with all that... I would skate it until the game dies.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    ah... i never thought about it that way. do what's best. May I make a request?

Request:
    a main room with lots of shit to hit (a double set with a rail would be sick), lots of flat / down ledges, and mini grass gaps...
    and then a smaller secret room, something you have to walk to, with flat bars.. custom benches.. and little gaps over movable objects.

..... just something to give you ideas. ^ A park with all that... I would skate it until the game dies.
    No worries marco i'll do that =)

And ohmid ! Dudddee ! That park looks sick...i have always loved little modified real spot remakes. That's what i used to do =) I start to love all parks you're releasing. DAMMM

Yes You Can!

This looks great. I've really got to make a nighttime park.

I love the supports you used for the tables and the angled roof above the stage; it's small things like that that turn a pretty awesome park into a fucking awesome park.

i dunno, i cant see anything i recognize fom the real spot, and the most important feature is missing - graphitti all over
    should have used a lot with no buildings aswell
    Last edited by bohemian; 06-30-2011 at 04:22 AM.

At marco and wiltzuh already beat you both to it lol I have a Training facility that my other team is getting clips for a promo.

Sasparillo, those tables are definitely wiltzuhs creations I just borrowed em to make it seem more circular.

Briden, I saw the picture of chad muska hitting his gap and it was at dusk and I thought it looked cooler that way.

At bohemian, the graffiti is on the grates and the walls, also the ledges around the spot are almost instantly recognizable.

Thanks for the feedback guys!
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue