Thread: St. Johns Elementary by Deacon Xbox 360/AllDLC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

deuce, take some sort of medicine to calm yourself, I wasn't attacking him or being negative in any way, like riverking just said, it was a little constructive criticism.

My only incentive is to see deacon's parks improve in variety, his style and flow for designing is perfect.

and

I just read the top part before the pics, I didn't realize this was based on a real area so I understand if you were just trying to replicate what the place looks like to the fullest extend that you could.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 07-05-2011 at 06:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

o your all good then if it was just critisim.

just tryin to promote sick ledge skating brooo

Nice shit man totally skating this later.
    Pissoff

Blazing a Trail

Noted I see your point, it works well as is, he tends to go more unique with his other spots but this works well for filming lines.

Deuce, chill dude, there's a lot more to skating than ledges and tbh there's no movement, people were building amazing parks with amazing ledges long before you were on the scene, I can't remember who did it but there's a park I still skate to this day which was one of the first I downloaded after release, solely because of some of the ledge combos in it. This amazing hubba made from benches, I may try and remake but i won't be able to keep up ha ha.

Enjoy the park as I'm pretty sure xp has a few to follow.

Peace

Damg what I have a missed while I was asleep. Ok lets startfrom the first.

@ Fullyflared thank bro, and yes to the joint project. Though we should include some of the schools I have saved on my HDD as well. As there are some beautiful spots in them.

@ Duce - Good thinking and thats deffo yes from me. Le me getthe pools video and docks video done then we can school it up.

@ Riverking - Thank you dude. I do too :-)

@ Old-Skooler - LOL. I started he first one the other day on PS3, the moment I get a chance I will finish it up load it.

@ NotedDerk - Thank man, I deffo see where you are coming from. I think if I was trying to push it as a park where you can get lines for days etc I would deffo change a few bits and spice it up. At the moment though I am really into creating small areas with few spots to hit up. I kinda wanted it to use it as I would in RL (if I was any good at skating anyway!!lol) where if you were filming for a video, where you hit this place or that place for a couple of tricks etc.

@ Deuce420 - I appreciate the effort dude but its cool, NotedDerk didn't mean anything harsh by it, constructive feedback is the way to get better. And I don't know what ledge craze you are on about but as Duce says there are plenty of great parks from early on if you go searching.

@ Duunder - As always dude. Thank you.

@ Duce (again) - yes I do! I'm making a version of the area outside my office. I've always wondered what it would be like to skate (security is a bust) so I'm going to take the main features and make it.

Thank you all for the feedback though. It's appreciated.

Fair, but, obviously some people are just gonna be DUMB H8ERs.

and duce and xp you guys definetly know ledges got more popular., dont even play.
    can't wait to show you guys my X-Games park when i get live !

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by ThaD3UCE420 View Post

and duce and xp you guys definetly know ledges got more popular., dont even play
    Don't bring that attitude and mentality here, leave it at EA.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaD3UCE420 View Post

As Rofl would say "you mad bro...?"
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION