Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
I really enjoyed this. Good editing, the song fits really well. Everything was chill.

Just a couple of places where the camera was a little jumpy especially when you were swinging it around the skater in a line. For realistic filming, if that is what you are going for, is mostly about making sure that someone could film that way while on a skateboard. Ask yourself this: can the filmer zoom this fast, move this fast and get over or under that obstacle?

I think your filming was really great in that sense, to improve I'd say throw in some long lens shots as well to mix it up.

Trick selection is very personal and also the inherit style you carry. Don't go around changing it for somebody else. All your tricks looked legit. In terms of doing tricks in an order that makes sense I guess my tip would be to increase the difficulty with time if you are hitting the same spot so you don't start out with tre flips and lazer flips but with shuvs and kickflips instead and then show harder tricks.
yeah i understand man thanks alot for all the tips.
my filming will just get better
and yeah i know what you mean about the tricks, ill have to change up the orders on the next one.
thanks again!