Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    Boxer has some of the cleanest filming around, good vibe..... always sick

and I got a video coming at ya tonight......
    fuck yeah dude, really happy to hear that! your video will be uploaded next monday Actually... if I get a lot of these videos, I might as well post up 2 videos every week... I'll see how that goes haha!

i liked the filming, and i think the idea is great. have to get on it n buy the share pack asap; i'd like to contribute!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by shortz View Post
    i liked the filming, and i think the idea is great. have to get on it n buy the share pack asap; i'd like to contribute!
    thanks a lot dude, and thanks for the support

Nice little vid, I signed up for the youtube channel. I would be interested in putting together a minute vid. looks like E might have first dibs but i'll start working on something.

love me some smoothness!good vid,man.i'd love to get a vid done for ya,just gotta wait for the dust to settle on a few things.really hope your idea blows up bigtime!!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Spacepoet View Post
    Nice little vid, I signed up for the youtube channel. I would be interested in putting together a minute vid. looks like E might have first dibs but i'll start working on something.
    yeah, Emerica has next week's spot, and so far, idk who will get the next, but 3 people have told me they will send me a video in for the week after Emerica, so first come first serve But send me a video dude, it'll eventually get uploaded!

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post
    love me some smoothness!good vid,man.i'd love to get a vid done for ya,just gotta wait for the dust to settle on a few things.really hope your idea blows up bigtime!!
    haha thanks a lot dude, I hope I get a good response from this. Get me a video whenever you can, but there's no rush. Since I'm only uploading 1 video a week, shit will get long sometimes before your videos can be uploaded. If I get a lot of videos sent in at once tho, I might step it up to 2 videos every week, but we'll see

<3 Continue Jeremy, on aime ça