Thread: Port Carverton S3 TV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    do you want songs pre-picked is basically what he's saying, I believe.

I may be down for this as well, but at a little later date.
    ah kk. Sorry if I wasn't clear. Basically, it's you guys who put the video together, you send me the finished video by PM through megaupload or whatever, I add your name in the video, and I upload it to the community channel.

And you're more than welcomed to send in a video Derk!

Fluckit Master

Good luck with the channel man, as you said, it's about getting known to each other, we're all here because we enjoy playing videogames so haters should shut their mouth they're in here too.
    Some people is very talented and can manage to make some incredible edits with superb skating, editing, and filming quality, and they enjoy doing that aswell. Also there's some people (myself included) that aren't a big thing at skating fliming and editing, but we still have fun playing a skate videogame, saving replays, and making videos out of them.
    Anyways, nice to see there's still some people that have fun with this and want to share their labor with others.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

thanks man, I appreciate the support! Since I've uploaded "PCTV Monday with Boxerman08", I've been getting a much better response from when I uploaded that other video. So far, I think the channel is going good. I'll just keep at it, and try to include almost everyone that wants to be involved with the channel.

Badass idea bro' ! Continue and dont take care about all these troll, they are so ugly ...

U rocks my caribout
    ORIGAMI !

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by LoiSphere View Post
    Badass idea bro' ! Continue and dont take care about all these troll, they are so ugly ...

U rocks my caribout
    ahahahahaha! j'enmerde les trolls

deffo got my support 100%. haters gone hate, but fuck em. if they put half the time they spend trolling people into making content the community would be thrieving.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    deffo got my support 100%. haters gone hate, but fuck em. if they put half the time they spend trolling people into making content the community would be thrieving.
    hahaha i gotta agree with you on that one. there will always be haters, no matter what. thanks a lot for the support deacon, I really appreciate it.

Also, I was thinking of new stuff to put up on the community channel, and someone asked me if I was gonna showcase CAP's. I thought it was a great idea to promote some really dope CAP creators. So in the near future, I might consider "dedicating" a day of the week for a featured CAP and what not, depending on how much content gets done and how many people are interested... If anyone else has ideas for the community channel, feel free to share. I'm open to any idea out there.
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 07-12-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Seeing a lot of shit talking and judgements on Youtube... it'll mostly come from that cocky realistic crowd... the guys who worship their own solos and create follow cams in front of their skater. Boxer I hope you can withstand. I'll send clips when I finish all my other shit.