Thread: 1st Skate 3 vid - Refined style/technique - Realistic - Hardcore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ah that's a bummer to hear about your rsi; I have a friend with rmd (same thing? they sound similar after a little research) and I've seen what he has to go through sometimes for his rehab. I thought you were just over the game, but this is different. I guess I'll rephrase my main point: have fun and don't hurt yourself.

My fave fakeskater Eric Logan is really sick with realistic subtleties; he's got some stuff on my channel, but here's two of his skate2 parts, edited by thebullet:

My yt page is HERE and it's mostly ea skate stuff, starting back 3 years ago in skate 1 and leading up until now. I have two different full-lengths on there, so it's not all me skating, but it's easy enough to figure out.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Minglin'

those logan vids are very nice. he got some revert action going on there too!! i used to love those bad boys. this skate 1 vid of mine is a bit on the rough side (as far as the frame rate goes), but you see me doing about 10 different full revert tricks. ah... skate 1.. awesome days!!

i checked your page too man. nice stuff going on there. a lot of fun to watch. good solo and colabo stuff. thanks for the link!