Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
My voice doesn't fit haha
What does that even mean?
I'm doing another one soon..
stuff like that makes me disable comments on youtube though
don't really care for opinions on something I use to express myself..
my voice is high..
damn fucking straight fucker
I'm excited unlike half of the "average" doped out "mellow" rappers
seriously? Not trying to start anything here but I think that's hilarious
half of these MCs today use shit to modify their voices
their shit aint on point either..
You wanna give me advice give me advice on what beats to use.

edit: not a personal attack either..
goes for anyone here..
beats appreciated..
not that I'm not open to other's opinions I just don't care for the negativity within it.
There is a positive advice type of feedback believe it or not.
Ok, I did say it was nothing personal, I'm not going to sit here and lie to you, sorry, yes I can see you've made improvements but it genuinely reminded me of the skit on Ludacris' word of mouf album about white people rapping. If you listen to your lyrics they make literally no sense. That's not my fault is it? You're offbeat throughout almost every track... You either can rap, or you can't, that's a fact, its nothing against you dude, I can't paint for shit, thus, you won't see me posting pictures of my retarded stick horses and asking for feedback, I certainly wouldn't get pissy if people then told me I'm shit.

If it was about expressing yourself surely you'd be... Saying something?

"Makes you disable comments on YouTube" - really dude, this speaks for itself. If you can't take criticism you are stepping into the wrong ball park.

N don't make excuses about people synthing theory voices, I know enough rappers who blow minds, not a single bit of tweaking and a lot is freestyle, outside of the charts that don't happen too much...

DonV as I said I loved your style, really upbeat, ill go listen to some of that no doubt.

You on ps3?

Props to all you guys for putting it out there and sorry if it feels like a personal attack Antwan, it isn't meant to be.

Peace