Thread: X Games 17- (Pandora Fully)-outside-center piece added( dlc xbox pics link)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Default X Games 17- (Pandora Fully)-outside-center piece added( dlc xbox pics link)

Park: xgames 17-outside

Description: Hey guys a few people said that they would have really liked the center piece added and they felt it would look nicer with the roof off. So I added the center piece and got rid of the roof...I think those people were right

A few pictures of the new dew

center piece

its outside yaya

Download- http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1873015

thts brilliant man! looks awsome!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

XBL
    emericaridr11

it this the final layout fully?

Blazing a Trail

All I had to go from was this picture...

But yeah I honestly wont be working on this anymore because I don't like doing replicas due to people being overly critical on things not being exactly the same(which is fine I like criticism) CNBS is going to do a promo for it and you of course can be in it if you would like! In my opinion it is pretty damn close to the picture and it skates great! But yeah I was focused on creating the feel that the course would have in rl and converting it to the game. I could have sized some things down but it would be at the cost of flow. With things the way they are now you can skate from the top to the bottom hitting all the spots without pushing or going too fast to miss something. Also I thought that making a stadium around it would be typical so I made the walls and put it in the area so it looks like the roof is blown off.

Anyways I would have no problem with someone more focused on making an exact to scale replica using some of my stuff as a foundation as long as I get some propadoodledoos.

Did you not like it E?

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    All I had to go from was this picture...

But yeah I honestly wont be working on this anymore because I don't like doing replicas due to people being overly critical on things not being exactly the same(which is fine I like criticism) CNBS is going to do a promo for it and you of course can be in it if you would like! In my opinion it is pretty damn close to the picture and it skates great! But yeah I was focused on creating the feel that the course would have in rl and converting it to the game. I could have sized some things down but it would be at the cost of flow. With things the way they are now you can skate from the top to the bottom hitting all the spots without pushing or going too fast to miss something. Also I thought that making a stadium around it would be typical so I made the walls and put it in the area so it looks like the roof is blown off.

Anyways I would have no problem with someone more focused on making an exact to scale replica using some of my stuff as a foundation as long as I get some propadoodledoos.

Did you not like it E?
    nah looks dope, I was wondering just so i could download the bitch.... I dont want a non finished version

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

fuck ea skate online service
    /cry