Thread: CAP Faction presents - FACTORY FIVE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

One question, in picture number five, does that loading dock piece cause one of those irritating invisibumps when you ride it?

and if you're having trouble understanding what thing i'm talking about, I mean the side of the gap with the catwalk stairs on the side and I mean between the vertical piece and the flat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Blazing a Trail

hot damn, im gonna sesh this in a few!

god I have to step it up abit to compete with u lol!!!!.... I so wish I had a ps3 so I can sesh this, Always love CAP faction Parks wish there could be more guys from CAP faction on xbox.... Jsmith has been active recently. Liked his Post Office but still shame there isn't anymore people from CAP faction on xbox.

looks amazing either way!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

cool
    ViDoLorNothing..

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
    god I have to step it up abit to compete with u lol!!!!.... I so wish I had a ps3 so I can sesh this, Always love CAP faction Parks wish there could be more guys from CAP faction on xbox.... Jsmith has been active recently. Liked his Post Office but still shame there isn't anymore people from CAP faction on xbox.

looks amazing either way!
    Thanks for all the compliments guys, seriously means a lot.

Matty, Last time I chatted with Jsmith he was trying to get a ps3 so all the CF guys might end up being on the dark side (I hope, it sucks not being able to share ideas). I think it's time you and all the other Xboxer's building sick parks got a ps3!

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    I think it's time you and all the other Xboxer's building sick parks got a ps3!
    or, or, or! how about getting an xbox!

Yeh I do want to get a ps3!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Nice Park, Old-Skooler! It looks sick and real original!

Yes You Can!

This looks crazy good. I love the third picture; all of those parts being used are fantastic and really look unique. The reason I'm booking it though is that last picture; the long-ass graffiti wall is something I've never put together in a way that makes me happy, so I'm going to tear that down and see how everything was put together.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    One question, in picture number five, does that loading dock piece cause one of those irritating invisibumps when you ride it?

and if you're having trouble understanding what thing i'm talking about, I mean the side of the gap with the catwalk stairs on the side and I mean between the vertical piece and the flat.
    I know exactly what your talking about and yeah, it does catch you if you ollie too late going from right to left based in the pic (pic 5). Going left to right though it doesn't catch/bump you even if you land on that vertical brick patch. That whole area was tough to put together considering there's a lot of crap consolidated together so I left it. You have PS3 don't you? You should check it out, send me a friend request and I'll show you the other parks I got brewing.