Thread: What new tricks have you learned this year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just got nollie front 3 shuvs and have been learning how to do my sw front biggies cleaner.
    Pissoff

I learned how to ollie... does that count? XD

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

10 pogos

1 foot 360 shuv manual 360 shuv

boneless fingerflip on a bank

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Lrn2frontside? Finally. Got my frontside 50-50's on lock today, and not just stalls, but grinds. I've got the blunt 5-0 down to every other to every third try, too. I know it sounds kinda corny, but watching the X Games always takes me back to being an excited 14 year old kid. Only now, I've got a much bigger bag of tricks, the ability to drive to the skatepark... And hell, there was only one skatepark in the entire state when I was 14. I love this shit. Rollin' for life, boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Found the park im moving next to online its mellow but has hard stuff too cant wait and don I dont know about xgames but I always watch my favorites to get in the mood

i got my hardflips the way i want them. Getting hardflips back this was helped me get super comfortable with chetty thomas's (hardflip late 180).

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

damn you for getting hardflips and its variations dude haha I wish I had those... tried soooo many times, different foot placements and shit, and never landed it once lol I can fs flip no problem though, but hardflip just isn't my trick I guess... I'll continue working on it though and hopefully land that shit someday lol