Thread: Help save the forums and community!! READ!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    Not Kid's Table 2.0.

If it turns into Kid's Table 2.0 then shit will be dealt with.
    I doubt it would be anywhere near Kids table 2.0. I think all the "kids" or at least the kid mentality has left the game and those that remain take the game fairly seriously. I also have faith in the Moderators of this forum and that any and all BS would be dealt with promptly (like you mentioned). I would even be willing to lend a hand if needed.

Please don't spam the EA forums. Like Stoke said, it Is a little distasteful. It also creates more mess for the mods and admins to clean up. Try a single thread. Repeated spam will make Fluckit look like that Canadian Pharmacy that plagued the EA forums.
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

put the LB and flick it links in your sig. and after every normal post you make, mention LB and fluck it.

it wont be spamming. It will be posting as usual but just with like a fluck it/lb plug in the end

Awful Awfuls!

call me a pessimist, but i dont think this would improve fluckit at all... only make it worse

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post
    call me a pessimist, but i dont think this would improve fluckit at all... only make it worse
    Like I said in another post, imo, I don't want all the little kiddies here. Wouldn't get to the stage of EA, but still would have some of that shit.

Not been here the longest, not a big namer, but I like it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    put the LB and flick it links in your sig. and after every normal post you make, mention LB and fluck it.

it wont be spamming. It will be posting as usual but just with like a fluck it/lb plug in the end
    I don't think that would be received that kindly by some. For example, if I were to mention the EA forums in every post I made here, I'm sure people would get annoyed with me after a while. I think the signature idea sounds nice though.
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

Fluckit Master

EDIT: nevermind I'm an idiot.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Fluck its doing fine I dont even know half of them now.. too many vids to watch too many topics to read it will pan out to your love for the series soon.. Things will be overlooked with a large community. Nothings dying everyone take a deep breath.

We should all just make our own Skateboarding video game, the whole entire SkateFluckIt/Like Butter Community. Just find the right people and suggest things.