Thread: What new tricks have you learned this year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

dope shit as usual Tom. I'll have to try hardflips with the foot placement of tres.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    dope shit as usual Tom. I'll have to try hardflips with the foot placement of tres.
    haha i wish more people could do em like that. it honestly took me FOREVER to figure it out. like i used to try them like that and never understood how people flipped it then one day it seriously just clicked and its one of those tricks you'll always feel proud of when you do a good one, no matter how often you do it.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

yeah no doubt dude. if ever i'd get hardflips, i'd probably be the happiest dude ever haha i've been messing with that trick for a couple of years and never got it lol been like 3-4 years I can fs flip, and people always told me it was similar, so I started trying it, but never got it lol never thought about trying the same foot placement for tre flip though, so I'll definitely try it like that next time I skate

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

almost got an impossible my first day trying
    Same position as my no complys, both feet completely spread out on the board.
    Really weird feeling trick, doesn't seem like the momentum should be there, but it is haha

XBL
    TheDietTea

Ha damn pawn nice I couldnt get those legit but I can do 360 shuvs with the sideways one foot casper trick.. Wonder what other variations I can muster

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    almost got an impossible my first day trying
    Same position as my no complys, both feet completely spread out on the board.
    Really weird feeling trick, doesn't seem like the momentum should be there, but it is haha
    impossibles are the most comfortable trick once you get em down haha. really consistent and feels really controlled so you dont have to have a heart attack when you do them going fast

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I hate you Tom for nailing down all the tricks I wish I could do haha. I have to skate way more often... Any tips for impossibles? hahaha