Thread: Skate 4 Thread *IDEAS*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckin' Hatchling

also i think the darkslide button is stupid i think it should be for tail slaps/lip stalls

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

who the fuck is rick thorn?

and the only reason I or anybody hates the shadows in some parts of the city is because they put you in black face/body
    fuck skate 3

OH
    and if anybody has a code for that dr pepper shit so they can use the dr pepper character, I would appreciate, i hold on dearly to the silly

edit:
    graveart

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    no skate4 coming at least until 2015. That's what they said.
    please show me where someone has confirmed this
    Last edited by Permy; 08-12-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Banned

I've always preferred rl night footie to day footie (adds the danger component to the shot). I think they should incorporate Kinect technology ONLY in the Create-a-Skater setup of your character. For real skaters, being able to mo-cap your own style for tricks would make your character ENTIRELY unique to you (your ollie style, flip tricks, etc). After that phase though I prefer playing with a controller because the flickit system is fantastic.

Only other suggestion would be to make a HUGE engine like a Liberty City from gta4. It's been suggested a thousand times but the replay value of that game might stretch to a half decade (easily). This may require a new console with the capability to make every single object in say Liberty City grindable (this would take months to maybe years for the development team to achieve which would put this kind of a game 3-5 years away, which, I'm cool with

Quote Originally Posted by irydebmx4130 View Post
    also i think the darkslide button is stupid i think it should be for tail slaps/lip stalls
    you can do stalls in this game, you just need to know how to do them.

look at any of pawn's mini ramp vid's for example..