Thread: SPOT OF THE WEEK - By CAP Faction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    Looks real good Platypus, be sure to post it on LB - http://likebuttermag.com/forum/topics/spot-of-the-week so the xbox judges can grab it.
    yeh i have just made one wating for it to be validated
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"

So my idea was the front of a, hospital , with the emergency door handicap ramp , and bunch of custom ledges and benches , with some slight brick banks around the spot to keep ur flowhttp://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1278563 the emergency enterance handicap ramp/ rail to bank a bunch of custom ledges and building detail a look at the whole spot
    create it and skate it !

Amateur Flucker

I'm pretty much done with my SOTW entry, but apparently I can't post anything with URLs until I have at least 10 posts.

btw, will there be one overall winner or will there be a PS3 winner and a XBOX winner?

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by obiwankenolte View Post
    I'm pretty much done with my SOTW entry, but apparently I can't post anything with URLs until I have at least 10 posts.

btw, will there be one overall winner or will there be a PS3 winner and a XBOX winner?
    also be sure to post your spots on Likebuttermag.com SOTW thread.

There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner for both Xbox and PS3 (total 6).

I started working on my entry last week and then my job packed hours on me. I'm gunna try and finish it after work tonight and friday after work, but that doesn't give me much time. Are there late enrties I don't want this to have been a wasted effort
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Yes You Can!

Mine'll be late too. I went and made the mistake of getting a super awesome job that has me working a lot of hours, which means I have not a lot of hours to do this.

Blazing a Trail

Can't really extend the do date / time. BUT, the official judging will begin when I get the time to play on Saturday and have both judges with me in a sesh. Before that sesh starts I'll be checking the forums for entries, if you there, you'll get judged.