Quote Originally Posted by robley View Post
i'm not much of a CAP fan, but this was really awesome.
thank you dude. I felt the same about CaP, however in the last 6 months the quality of caps has increased majorly and look and feel like ingame areas now. Deffo going use more CAPs in the future esp the real life spots.

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
Having access to both xbox and ps3 parks would be so rad..
Not gonna lie its kinda cool being able to get the best of both worlds, as before I got my ps3 i used to see pics of parks and was gutted i couldn't check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
It was kinda weird seeing so many notable "Reynolds" spots to that song, but I like the song anyways and it worked well.

Well put, agree 100% I didn't feel like I was watching a cap video. I now have a few new caps to dl too.
Thank you dude. I'm a reynolds fan, and it was certainly a concious decision to use his spots to a song reynolds used and the fact you spotted it, is quality. deffo get on the DL dude there are so many good caps spots out there. I finally feel that this game will have even more longevity for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
Defs one of my fav CAP only videos so far, really liked a shitload of the spots used in this. If you're making another one of these, I'm down to get a few clips
Appreciated man. I've got an idea for another one of these, if you want in. i'll PM you my idea as I want to keep it a surprise. It may work it may not but i deffo wanna try.

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
damn I need to stop smoking.. this is the second or third time this week I thought I'd commented on a video I watched.
anyways this was awesome. sick parks and sick clips.
Lol. cheers mate. I forget shit all the time, though for me its because I'm old as dirt!

Also i think i've said this before but your avatar always makes me laugh.