Thread: The "Proper" way to play Skate...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The "Proper" way to play Skate...
    ....been thinking about it all day and came to the conclusion that this is the only proper way to play skate:

NAKED!
    !!!

LOL @ Gizzler's Picture. Woud be fun all ladies but I really don't want some dudes peice on show while i'm playing xbox.

@ Antwan/Stevie - So true, i'm sure I have some subs who are just heir to hate on my shit. The way I see I see it, if I annoy them to the point they actually sub to me just to hate on me, i've already won :-)

@ Flymike - What everyone else said. Play how you want to play dude, thats the beauty of this game. For me the skate series offers up so many things. I can skate like a pro and do things I could only dream about doing IRL and then film myself doing it, exactly how I want, without being bound by restrictions. I have the ability to make my own graphics, and the wear or ride them or build a famous spots that I will probably never get to skate IRL.

I used to play Tony Hawks, Thrasher S&D and anything else I could find skateboard related, and loved the challange aspect of those games. When skate series started it all changed. I realised it can be whatever I choose to make it. The freeskate aspect of the game soon took ever everything and the ingame "missions" were only a means to an end of unlocking things. The only challange I myself like is to get my video looking a realistic possible. Even though I have been makes videos for about 2 years now and I still see myself as a noob. I can honestly say I will never consider myself complete at this game, as i'm constantly trying new things ingame, from messing with in game animations to trying new camera angles and styles.

All I would say is don't feel you have to skate or film a certain way to just because other do, do what you want to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzler View Post
    ....been thinking about it all day and came to the conclusion that this is the only proper way to play skate:

NAKED!
    seriously, naked girls all around, not one guy checking out the girls that definitely don't hurt the eye? i would take a girl to a private "gaming" room and let 'em play with my joystick!

lol, sorry for the immaturity guys =D

but don't say you didn't think the same..