Thread: Let's fix the game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amateur Flucker

Newcomer? I have been on the series since the day Skate 2 came out. Not sure where you got the newcomer crap from.

I am sorry it bothers you that once someone pays for something they expect to get what they pay for. I forgot your the final say on that kind of stuff, right?

Now seriously, your not into the cause of trying to get the game fixed, move along, there is nothing in this topic for you to see.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bat420maN View Post
    Newcomer? I have been on the series since the day Skate 2 came out. Not sure where you got the newcomer crap from.
    A newcomer to Fluckit, which has been around since like 2007. And a newcomer in comparison to a core of this community that have been around since OG.

Not saying who cares about the new guys or anything. But for a lot of guys its been like 4 years of the community, the vids, the games, its been a fun ride, but its coming to an end.

Amateur Flucker

I still wouldn't be a part of this place if it wasn't for the few here that I know and enjoy conversing with. My vids get no respect here, nor does the work I put in. I could care less what you guys think of the newcomers(it's pretty obvious now). Not all of us are willing to sit around and watch a game we enjoy die. If that's what you OG's are about(sitting around getting butt fucked)so be it. I ain't into anal, and I was taught that if I want something, fight for it.

Side note: It's funny I read a post in here the other day about getting more members here, is that so you guys got more people to treat like they don't belong?

I understand what the others are saying, but this time batman, I applaud your efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    TheDietTea

Who are you really mad at bat? We arent EA.. to be an activist you would probably want to convince others to help rather than stirring up shit be a little more open minded and maybe even apologize.

Amateur Flucker

I ain't mad at anyone. And if it appears it's me stirring up shit you need to take a look at your OG's coming in here for no other reason then that, or possibly a mirror would suite you. I am done with all of your newcomer crap shove it up your asses, I don't care about it. I am here to try to get this dam game fixed. If your not into the cause, fuck off, it's really that simple. I shouldn't need to convince any one here to be ready to fight for something we all put so much time into. Apologize? For not being a pussy and willing to take it up the ass? Again, fuck off.

I'll be making my calls at 8:00 am and again at 1:00 pm(pacific time)anyone else feel free to help me clog up the phone lines.

bother the higher up's on facebook:

this is sean sherwin, he was one of the main developers, and still works for e.a.

i messaged him when the servers were screwed up before, the next day everything was working.

flood him with messages.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=520547386

I'm the only one who said anything about newcomers I think. And Bo is the only one giving you shit in here. Don't be so shallow and maybe some would take you seriously.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Bat420maN View Post
    I still wouldn't be a part of this place if it wasn't for the few here that I know and enjoy conversing with. My vids get no respect here, nor does the work I put in. I could care less what you guys think of the newcomers(it's pretty obvious now). Not all of us are willing to sit around and watch a game we enjoy die. If that's what you OG's are about(sitting around getting butt fucked)so be it. I ain't into anal, and I was taught that if I want something, fight for it.

Side note: It's funny I read a post in here the other day about getting more members here, is that so you guys got more people to treat like they don't belong?
    yeah your right I brought it off course
    Helen Adams Keller

Amateur Flucker

Now go back and quote what that was in response too.

Better yet don't bother, just stay on topic.

Pawn wrote:
    (A newcomer to Fluckit, which has been around since like 2007. And a newcomer in comparison to a core of this community that have been around since OG.

Not saying who cares about the new guys or anything. But for a lot of guys its been like 4 years of the community, the vids, the games, its been a fun ride, but its coming to an end. )

Can you read?
    Helen Adams Keller

Amateur Flucker

Can you? Seems way off of the subject matter to me. Seems you would rather be off topic though.