Thread: PS3 Demo Released Today!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

not in the US yet

oh dear, well if you dont want to wait, make a new ps3 account and then click sign up for psn and put your address down as somewhere in the UK you can use this one, '19 Moorhenway, Buckingham' put the county as 'Buckinghamshire' and then the post code as 'MK18 1GF'

This is a fake address but will get accepted. Then once you have made it just go onto the UK store and download it then u can sign out and log back in as what you normally are. Send me a message if you need any help.

Darkslide

Good ol' EU account. It works. If you're dying to play its worth it. Otherwise you have to wait until this afternooon.

Mac

Just did my first play. Loved it. Seems FUCKING smooth compared to the old.
    Everything looks better, detailed, everything. Just trying to get a hang of the new skate.reel, and I hate to remake my skater after each play.
    And man, why the hell do you turn so slow in 180, it's insane.
    But the hype just got bigger for next week!

yeah i know this game fucking rocks, even the demo without a timer would satisfy me for days lol. Have you got out the park yet and seen what the outside looks like ? it is pretty sweet, im so excited about next week now!!

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 Skater View Post
    yeah i know this game fucking rocks, even the demo without a timer would satisfy me for days lol. Have you got out the park yet and seen what the outside looks like ? it is pretty sweet, im so excited about next week now!!
    Hey thanks for that address. In a few hours I'll have to leave and be out all day as my wife is deploying so I won't be home to get the North America demo... but thanks to you I can get a couple sessions in before that. Much appreciated!

yeah don't worry about it, i know how frustrating it is when something you want is in one store and not on the other. have fun with your couple of sessions