Thread: PS3 Demo Released Today!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

yeah i know this game fucking rocks, even the demo without a timer would satisfy me for days lol. Have you got out the park yet and seen what the outside looks like ? it is pretty sweet, im so excited about next week now!!

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 Skater View Post
    yeah i know this game fucking rocks, even the demo without a timer would satisfy me for days lol. Have you got out the park yet and seen what the outside looks like ? it is pretty sweet, im so excited about next week now!!
    Hey thanks for that address. In a few hours I'll have to leave and be out all day as my wife is deploying so I won't be home to get the North America demo... but thanks to you I can get a couple sessions in before that. Much appreciated!

yeah don't worry about it, i know how frustrating it is when something you want is in one store and not on the other. have fun with your couple of sessions

skater924

just got it. its awesome

Brasilianboy09

Just downloaded it...I will let ya know what i think in a few mins

Piss Peddler

after playing the demo im not sure wat version im gonna get. The ps3 controller works better on this game, the range of motion on it make pulling off tricks like a nollie 360 flip (regular stance) so much easier than the 360 controler. there's no real difference in the graphics ps3 seems to have better black levels but im using hdmi so it could be that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Piss Peddler View Post
    after playing the demo im not sure wat version im gonna get. The ps3 controller works better on this game, the range of motion on it make pulling off tricks like a nollie 360 flip (regular stance) so much easier than the 360 controler. there's no real difference in the graphics ps3 seems to have better black levels but im using hdmi so it could be that too.
    Get both!!
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

Stopped Pushing Mongo Mourning Becomes Electra's Avatar

60 fps of glory!

Have they fixed the glitch? I can't get it to work?

Only criticism, censored version of 'Protect Ya Neck' is terrible, don't censor the Wu!
    PSN: Mourning_Becomes

Piss Peddler

Quote Originally Posted by MagicNarcosis View Post
    Get both!!
    I might pick both up at sum point.

The glitch is still in there its just really hard to do on both systems.

The PS3 controller works so much better in the game though, and the dual shock 3 feels more natural then the weighted rumble in the 360

Darkslide

Quote Originally Posted by Piss Peddler View Post
    You have to get it on 360...Then you can play with me