Thread: PS3 Demo Released Today!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mac

I can't seem to get through the fence, I just get stuck and get a bail-score at 30000+.

Stopped Pushing Mongo Mourning Becomes Electra's Avatar

I couldn't at first and still can't do it every time, but stick with it, it is do-able. Nail all the challenges as fast as you can, rack up 10 minutes and aim for the middle of the gate in the sunshine. When you eventually get through find 'Thrice The Hubba' if you can, ace spot!
    PSN: Mourning_Becomes

Yeah the glitch works on ps3, just remeber dont line the object up with the middle of the fence and dont touch the right analogue stick just use the left to rotate the object and push you through the fence.
    Took about 5-6 attempts for me the first time on PS3 and about 10 on 360.

Darkslide

Honestly you would be better off just staying in Slappys. I hate wasting my time trying to get out. It seems to work sometimes, other times not. I just get annoyed with it and skate in Slappy's

Brasilianboy09

Yea dude im having trouble with it.I keep bailing...

And i didnt think that the time limit was that bad till i got the demo.

Ive restarted so many times...lol

its hard at first , what i did was watch this vid on youtube and lined everything up that they did and it worked after like the second go , but yeah its not really all that good considering by the time you get out you have 8 mins left then u find a good spot ( 5 mins left) then you wanna move some shit about and ride it, 1 min left, then u have to restart the game and do the glitch again, its just pointless.

Piss Peddler

The glitch is hella hard to do, 20x harder than the skate 1 glitch. Its cool the first time but imo its not really worth it i like slappys park better than anything else i have found. It usually takes me like 8-10 times to do it and its irritating as hell seeing the hall of meat thing pop up everytime.