Thread: Nyjah Huston Battle Commander (Actual Video)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    Ben I couldn't agree more but I'm not sure why people assumed this would be the Hail Mary of B.C.'s. What makes Nyjah and a few others (P.Rod and Sheckler for e.g.) so special is their consistency, but their absolute best tricks are not in the same league as many others right now.
    I would still say that Chris Cole for e.g. can do amazing tricks that i wouldn't think possible, and still he's in a whole other league when it comes to consistency. I mean, the tre 50-50 on the ledge @ streetleauge. Best trick i saw at streetleauge.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    I would still say that Chris Cole for e.g. can do amazing tricks that i wouldn't think possible, and still he's in a whole other league when it comes to consistency. I mean, the tre 50-50 on the ledge @ streetleauge. Best trick i saw at streetleauge.
    I would definitely agree with you dude. Chris Cole's a very consistent skater with tremendous difficulty and it's been shown across contests, tour footage and video parts. His Commander is one of my favorites for sure.

My top 5 commanders are:

1) Tory's without question

Cole, Getz, Carlin and Mike V (no particular order; just the ones that definitely left an impression on me).