Thread: Nyjah Huston Battle Commander (Actual Video)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Somebody should tell him to go for sloppy landings and all so he can get some style....lol
    mainstream ? the kid was sitting in the dark for too long. Now that he get a chance to be himself, he's mainstream...
    It hardly makes sense imo...

Yes You Can!

I agree with Slamooh, it's not a matter of whether he's "too mainstream" or not...yea he might not have a particularly remarkable style/trick selection (though the bigspin hurry was bonafide jaw dropper, and that overcrooks nollie inward out which hasn't been mentioned yet)...but there is reason to get excited about the dude because he's only fuckin 16! he's already got unbelievable consistency/foundational skills at this age, imagine what he'll be doing at 25.... Sheckler and P-rod come to mind as dudes who's styles were a little dull (imo anyway) when they got in the game but who matured into really interesting skaters (and to all you Sheckler haters...yea he might have had a shitty mtv show and he might be a corporate poster boy for some whack shit or whatever, but don't deny that the dude rips)

Don't get me wrong. Like really.

I think he's sick. Thats all.

Yes You Can!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    Don't get me wrong. Like really.

I wasn't trying to troll or start shit, just putting my thoughts out there; wasn't aimed at anyone's comment in particular beyond going off of the previous one.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

He cut the dreads off because the shit was rotting off.
    Anyone who saw him early on in the season could see he was rocking a "Dread Mullet".
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Huston can see clearly now ze dreads be gone

Steam
    Monkadelic

i remember seeing in an old xgames street finals after the buzzer he went for a pop shove late 360 flip; that trick was fuckin sick as hell- he over flipped it on the bank and landed bottom up, but id love to see him land that one day

everyone shut the hell up, im the best skater period, nyjah has daddy issues, and needed to get a hair cut anyway. he just doin what anybody would do, i mean what else are you gunna do in skateboardin. get sponsored, make a battle commander and a solo video and then retire
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH