Thread: PS3 Demo Released Today!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Brasilianboy09

Yea dude im having trouble with it.I keep bailing...

And i didnt think that the time limit was that bad till i got the demo.

Ive restarted so many times...lol

its hard at first , what i did was watch this vid on youtube and lined everything up that they did and it worked after like the second go , but yeah its not really all that good considering by the time you get out you have 8 mins left then u find a good spot ( 5 mins left) then you wanna move some shit about and ride it, 1 min left, then u have to restart the game and do the glitch again, its just pointless.

Piss Peddler

The glitch is hella hard to do, 20x harder than the skate 1 glitch. Its cool the first time but imo its not really worth it i like slappys park better than anything else i have found. It usually takes me like 8-10 times to do it and its irritating as hell seeing the hall of meat thing pop up everytime.

yeah hear what your saying mate, its funny you should say that the glitch on S2 is harder than the one on S1 cause i couldn't do that one at all lol. Anyway slappys park is actually kick as there are soo many good lines without moving shit about and then even more when you do.

3 DAYS TO GOOOO!!!!!!